Please find below the answers to some frequently asked questions. Additional questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Is there on-site parking?
Yes, we have parking for 125 cars. However, we actively encourage the use of public transport to visit the site. Please click here for more details on travelling to King’s House School Sports Ground.
Are there any parking charges?
Do you have bicycle storage?
Yes, we have both covered and open bicycle storage.
Can I bring dogs onto the site?
Dogs are not permitted on the site in line with sports facility insurance and Sport England guidelines.
Is there disabled access at the grounds?
Yes, we have disabled access and parking. Unfortunately, the first floor of the clubhouse does not have a lift.
Is the post code correct?
Dukes Meadows is a large area, therefore we advise using google maps for directions. Please use the post code W4 2SH.
Sports Facility Bookings
How do I check availability and make a booking?
Please email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is VAT included?
No, VAT needs to be added to all bookings were the VAT rules are not met.
What are the VAT rules for sports bookings?
- The booking consists of 10 or more dates.
- Each booking is for the same sport.
- The gap between each session is at least 1 day but not more than 14 days. The length of the bookings may be different on different dates. There is no exception for gaps greater than 14 days if the facility is closed for any reason (such as the Christmas period).
How do I book a tennis court?
From Wednesday 10 November all court and adult clinic bookings must now be booked under the software ‘My Courts’ which you can subscribe to by clicking here or by visiting the King’s Tennis Centre website.
Do I have to be a member to use the site?
No, you do not need to be a member to book any of the facilities at the site.
What footwear can I wear on the all-weather pitch and 3G pitches?
- All weather pitch – astros or trainers only. No football boots.
- 3G pitch – moulded boots and astros. No metal studs.
Are the pitches floodlit?
The 3G pitch, all weather pitch and tennis courts are all floodlit. Grass pitches are not floodlit.
Do I have to pay for floodlighting?
Floodlighting is included within the hire cost.