I I (the Hirer) declare that:
1. I am authorised by Nick Clark to make this booking and enter into this contract of agreement.
2. I am over 18 years of age.
3. I have read a copy of the “King’s House School and Sports Grounds Terms and Conditions” a copy of which is [attached to this
contract of agreement as Schedule / available on the website].
4. This booking and Contract of Agreement is subject to and is made upon the basis of those Terms and Conditions.
5. In particular, I have read and understood Paragraph 6 of those Terms and Conditions relating to “Cancellations”.
6. I understand that each person who has signed this Contract of Agreement is liable for the whole of the Booking Fee due and
any supplemental charges.
7. An interest charge of 3 per cent per annum above the base rate for the time being may be charged on late payment. Unless
otherwise notified to you in writing, this interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment
of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay the interest together with the overdue amount.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, where Fees are due to KHSE under these Terms and Conditions, such sums shall be recoverable by
the KHSE as a debt together with all costs (including legal fees) reasonably incurred by the KHSE in recovering such debts.
9. This Contract of Agreement and the Terms and Conditions form the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and replaces any previous agreements between the parties whether written or oral.
10. Please note that KHSE will only process the personal data you provide for the purposes of processing your booking,
delivering the services and facilities set out in [this contract/insert relevant document in which scope of services is set out] and
to let you know about similar services and facilities we offer. KHSE will only process this data where we have a “legitimate
interest” to do so, it is necessary for our performing the contract or where KHSE is required to do so by law.
[KHSE may share your data with King’s House School in order to provide the services.] Please follow this link kingshouseschool.org to
find further details about how your data may be processed, the rights you have and how you can complain if you have any concerns.